Revlon Colourburst Lip Butters: Berry Smoothie & Sugar Plum

by - 12:09



Ok, so I know I am really late to this bandwagon but I thought I would share my favourite lip products of the moment – Revlon Colourburst Lip Butters. Whist I was having a little retail therapy I, once again, found myself at the makeup section in boots and decided to pick up a few items – we all know that going in to Boots for just one item is a very difficult task for any beauty junkie haha if you are anything like me you walk in looking for one thing and end up coming out with a bag full of cosmetic delights.   Anyway, since everything was on three for two I treated myself to the Revlon Colourburst Lip Butters in Sugar Plum and Berry Smoothie along with a new Essie polishJ. First and foremost these are amazing literally love them and I cannot wait to get my hands on more shades – which is great as there is plenty of shades to choose from so there is something for everyone! Now I haven’t brought anything, as far as I can remember anyway, from Revlon for years so I was pretty taken aback by how amazing these are. As it is heading into winter I decided to step out of my comfort zone away from my classic nude lip (yes, mac hue I am looking at you J ) and try out some berry shades. The two shades are very similar only Sugar Plum is slightly darker than Berry Smoothie. As far as pigmentation goes these are rather pigmented and are so easy to apply. Since these are a lip butter they do a great job at keeping my lips lovely and soft which is perfect for this time of year, as the colder months approach! These have definitely become a staple in my handbag now and I carry one around with me wherever I go. They are such a cute product and I adore the packaging. Each lip butter comes in plastic packing with a quilted design which always reminds me of the Chanel handbags. Another great little feature about these is that, on the top, there is clear plastic which unlike other lipsticks means you can actually see what the colour is in your collection without having to actually open the product.

So are they worth the hype? Most definitely.

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. super pretty colors :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colours, think these might need to be a new addition to my makeup bag! xo

    www.bellemibeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing! Great blog, I have followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks.

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Instagram