What's in their Makeup Bag : Inside Mum's Makeup Bag

by - 07:23

 
 


I would like to introduce a new series to The Daily Face and that is What's in their Makeup Bag? .I always enjoy having a look in other peoples makeup bags as I find it  really interesting to find out what products other people use.
After seeing a wonderful article in an old ELLE magazine about mothers and their makeup I thought I would kick off this series with a peek into my mom’s makeup bag. I  am not sure whether it is just me but even when I was younger I always found my mom’s makeup collection fascinating, as I would often sit gazing at  the many bottles and jars of lotions and potions that adorned her dressing table whilstI was growing up . Now, inevitably many things have changed and now her makeup collection is even littered with some of my own products/castaways as I will often give products to family or friends if  I haven’t used it, in order to save it going waste. The bag in question is actually made by Nivea and came as part of a Christmas gift  set a couple of years ago.
What’s inside:
Soap and Glory Super eyes Super eyes Wide Awake Lifting Eye Gel, Superdrug Hand therapy 2 in 1 Hand and Nail Cream, Burt’s Bee’s Peppermint lip balm, No 7 Intense Volume waterproof mascara, Avon Glycerine Hand and Nail cream, Nivea Milk and Honey Lip balm, Rimmel Lasting Finish 16 hour wear foundation in 100 ivory, Johnsons Day Moisturiser for dry skin , Seventeen Mirror shine Lip Stick in Belle, LUSH Imperialis Moisturiser, Rimmel Clear Complexion Transparent Powder,Lacura Aqua Complete Moisturiser, Rimmel Colour Rush eye shadow in 030 Smokey Quartz and Rimmel Colour Rush eye shadow in 022 Inspiration.
If you would like to be featured in this series please feel free to send me a picture of what is in your makeup bag and a list of the contents inside to connectwithdailyface@gmail.com  x

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is a really great idea, i love seeing what other people have in their makeup bags! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! This was so interesting, I love peaking at my moms makeup too :)
    I'm following you now on google+ and bloglovin, check out my blog and if you like it you can follow me too, lets keep in touch :)

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram