Mani Monday: Essie Unknown Red

by - 04:06

 


Sometimes, I like to buy my Essie nail polishes in sets of three for £9.99 for TKMaxx.However, on this occasion inside my trio of goodies was a nail polish without a colour! For some strange reason there wasn't any sticker on this polish to tell me the name.The only clue I do have is that on the underside of the bottle there is the number 17 embossed underneath the code H300. I love this red but I do wish I knew its name - oh well it will have to remain a mystery!  Anyhow, like always the application of this polish is amazing and the formula keeps chipping to a minimum.
 
What are some of your favourite red nail varnish shades?

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a nice colour, wish i knew the name now too! I'll have to keep an eye out in TK Maxx x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful colour! I think that I will have to pick that up :)

    your blog is gorgeous!

    roshjourney.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Instagram