What's on my Bedside Table?

by - 07:23



I thought it would be nice to show you which products I like to keep with me on my bedside table.Before I get into bed I usually like to slap on the body butter before going to sleep. The body butter I have been using is the Spa Essentials Body Butter from Sanctuary .On one of those rare occasions that I like to go all out with the pre bedtime beauty routine I will rub on some of Soap and Glory’s Heel Genius and pop on some cotton socks and wake up with lovely soft feet. Another favourite Soap and Glory product, of mine, is their Hand Food hand cream. When I last checked I had another 3 bottles of this floating about – I cannot get enough of it! For those nights when I just cannot sleep I like to keep some lavender oil nearby so I can pop a few drops onto my pyjamas to help me sleep. And finally, my kindle after all




"you can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me!"
. I am currently reading the wonderful Giovanna Fletcher’s debut novel Billy and Me and I can't put it down!





What are your favourite books?

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. this is such a cute post, you've got a lovely blog. :)

    i just started following you on bloglovin' :)

    life-of-libby.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hand food and heel genius. I have the soap and glory socks and gloves. You should definitely get the gloves too because your hands go baby soft too! I'm considering reading billy and me, I really like giovanna she seems so genuine and down to earth.

    http://tshirtsandtea.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Instagram