Vanity Fairest on a Friday

by - 01:21

Essie's Vanity Fairest is a very pale pink with tiny hints of glitter inside which gives a lovely hint of sparkle to your nails.Despite what you may think the two polishes in the picture above are actually both Vanity Fairest but they look like different shades - I have no idea why! One thing I can say is that all the Essie polishes I have tried, so far, *touch wood* have been great and don't chip very easily, which is always a positive.

What is your absolute favourite nail polish brand?

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. wow zoe, i am a total newbie here in the blog world.. i really love your blog..!! :) it looks lovely.
    xox, Sundra
    www.sundra-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty colour!! :)

    I've tagged you to do the 'Leibster Award' Post! Check out my post for more info! :) http://fleurdanielle.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/the-leibster-award-get-to-know-me-tag.html …

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so beautiful and subtle! I love it!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad I stumbled on your blog, gorgeous photography and love this nail colour as well! x

    cassandramyee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram